Thursday, August 22, 2013

SUMMER BBQ

Hello Readers!
    Well the time is upon us for my annual Summer BBQ! This year, it happens to coincide with my father's 60th birthday. The menu this year is pretty awesome-marinated flank steak,teriyaki chicken & pineapple kebabs,sausage & peppers & lots of other yummy goodies! One of the things I'm looking forward to the most is my Aunt Cheryl's Buffalo Chicken dip-it is INCREDIBLE!! Creamy & spicy but not overwhelming. It really is one of the best additions to any party(or anytime you feel like making it!) It takes no time to make so I've decided to share the recipe with you all. Let me know what you think :)


AUNT CHERYL'S BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP

Ingredients:
8 oz cream cheese softened
2 cans 9.75 oz or larger chunk chicken, drained. (I usually use the large cans from Costco and they are about 12 oz.)
1/2 c ranch dressing (can use blue cheese too) I always use ranch.
1/2 c crumbled blue cheese  (small container from deli is about 6 oz)
1/2 c hot sauce

I also add any shredded cheese I have in the refrigerator; ie: cheddar, mozzarella an add to mixture.  Also can put cheese on top.  This recipe is fool proof, no matter what you add, it taste great.  

Combine all ingredients & Bake at 350 until hot & bubbling. About 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment